Monday, October 24, 2011

4th of July

I know, I know...the 4th of July when it's Halloween?!  I have a lot of catching up to do on my blogging!

We went to our good friends, the Holland's, for a weekend of 4th of July fun.  We had so much fun ALL having a slumber party last year that we decided to do it again this year.  We spent Sunday playing in the water and picnicing with the Holland Family, Rose Family, Johnson Family (including those from Chicago and Texas) and Wolf family.  It was a great day!  We spent the night and were up and going early the next morning for the Annual Morristown parade - a huge hit with everyone once again this year!  Then Grandma and Grandpa took the 4 kids to another parade and Jed and I went to buy appliances for our house (long story short - the sale was ending that day)!  Then everyone gathered back at our house for some fireworks, bonfire and sparklers!
















No comments: