Friday, August 31, 2012

Reagan Turns 3!!!

Well, I have always said it and Reagan is not proving me wrong.  Those who say "terrible twos" have it all wrong.  In our house it is always the "terrible threes".  Reagan turned 3 on May 26th and have about a month of "terrible threes".  She still gets a little attitude at times and is always pushing our buttons, but keeps us on our toes.  And yes, she did cut her own hair this summer.  So, all three girls have done it at some point, hopefully we can say we are done with the at home hair cuts.  Happy Birthday Reagan!!!

 Playing with her new toys.
 Listening to a story on Nana's I-Pad.  Nana and Papa came a few weeks before Reagan's birthday so she celebrated her birthdy twice this year!

 Cake #1 in her new swimming suit.  Wears it all the time.  I don't know what I was thinking.

 Cake #2

 Declan enjoying the birthday balloons.  Ooohhh...!

No comments: