Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back At It...

Okay, I know I have said this before, but I am really going to try and start blogging regularly again!  Today is a catch up day.  Here are some misc. pics from the past month.

Gavin ran his first cross country meet a couple of weeks ago.  There were about 50 boys in his age group and he got 8th place!  He was so excited - did that with absolutely ZERO training.  He can't wait to run again.  His teacher is the wife of the cross country coach in Owatonna so she encourages them to do the meets when they have them for younger kids!
 
 Most people make snow angles, but we didn't have snow, so the girls made a gourd angel around me.  Fairly creative I think.
 
 Carley and Reagan playing school.
 Gavin absolutely LOVED football this year, except this particular Saturday.  It was so darn cold, it was miserable - players, coaches, refs, spectators could not get that game over with quick enough.

 
We love Daddy!

No comments: