Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Response...To Fold or Not To Fold!

Got another response from one of my friends (all the way back to elementary school)!  Keep them coming, I have gotten good feedback from people who follow our blog - they like this series of "to fold or not to fold" and everyone seems to be enjoying the interaction that is going on with this topic!

Thanks for the response Alisha!

Alisha Wrote:
Shannon - I just read your blog today. Wanted to let you know that, yes I do fold underwear. I don't know why, maybe it was the years of my mom working late 12+ hour shifts and the girls and I had to fold the clothes and put them away. Boy I remember the lists that she would leave us. Frankly, I can't wait to leave those lists for my own children!! OK, so maybe it's called "child labor" what's a girl to do?! I don't always make the beds - most mornings it's done. The kids beds are made daily, but if I'm running around like a chicken with no head in the AM, my bed doesn't get made. It's funny the converstions that I find myself wanting to have with you after I read your blog. Love to You and the Family! Alisha

No comments: