Two years ago today at 8:18am Reagan Elizabeth was born.
She weighed 7 lb. 3 oz. and was 20 inches long.
Reagan is two years old today!!!
Where does the time go?! I thought I would share some words/phrases that help describe our baby so that you can get an idea of who she is and what she likes/doesn’t like.
· She is so funny
· She likes to use her loud voice to get our attention
· She is very determined
· She still loves to cuddle
· She loves her blanky and no other will do
· She plays with her baby doll almost every waking minute of the day
· She does not require as much sleep as the rest of her family does
· She does not like to have her picture taken professionally
· She does not like big, loud machinery (which we have a lot of at our house right now)
· She is sleeping in a toddler bed and we are officially crib free in our house (after 8 years)
· She loves being outside
· She is a girl – loves picking out her own clothes, loves to play with shoes and likes to have her nails done
· She is finally growing hair and she has curls – Mommy LOVES this
· She looks just like Carley did at this age
· She is petite, especially when next to her cousin Jason
· She loves to torment our cat
· She likes to get up no less than 5 times a night before she finally gives in to sleep
· She does not typically take a nap anymore
· She loves the grocery store and knows just where they hide their suckers
· She is independent – wants to buckle her own carseat, walk wherever she goes, get dressed/undressed by herself
· She loves buckles of any kind
· She is enjoying reading more now and will actually sit through a story, but you better read fast because she is in charge of turning the pages and she is a quick one!
· She needs to sit touching you at the supper table
· She loves pizza and yogurt and cottage cheese but her favorite food is ice cream, hands down
· She does not talk much, she doesn’t have to, her brother and sisters do the talking for her, but if they are all gone, she has NO problem chatting a mile a minute
· She loves to spot cows while we are in the car and say “Moooooooooooooooo” which lasts for about 30 seconds, that’s a long moo
· She does not like being dirty in any way shape or form
· If she doesn’t like the shoes you pick for her there is no getting her to wear them, might as well save yourself the time and effort and just pick out a pair she likes
· She is a Daddy’s girl when Daddy gets up with her in the morning, otherwise she is a Momma’s girl the whole way