Saturday, January 29, 2011

To Fold or Not to Fold...continued!

I have had a few more people reply to me so I thought I would post their responses for them.  Enjoy!  (Some people are having trouble leaving a comment on my posts.  Let me know if you are and I can try to walk you through it or e-mail me your responses and I will get them posted).

In response to the "To Fold or Not To Fold" debate.



From Britton (my brother):
Take from it what you will...

We don't make our bed or fold our underwear in La Crosse but we do clean all of our dishes.


I have folded underwear before but most of the time do not take the time to do so.

Let's say conservatively we all average 2 minutes making our bed each day...that's 14 minutes a week or 12.13 hours a year making your bed.


On that same note..let's say we spend a half an hour a week folding laundry...5 minutes of that given to folding undies...that's approximately 4.5 hours a year you spend folding your grunds...worth it?

That's 16.63 hours a year making your bed and folding your unmentionables.


From Stacy (my sister-in-law):
Jacque and I had this same discussion once as well and yes, I do fold all our underwear. Our bed kind of gets made. It's more like a, crawl out of bed and flop the covers back on top, rather than a hotel style bed making. Somewhere I heard/read that it is better not to make your bed as soon as you get up because then your sheets can't dry out from sweating and sleeping on them all night.

No comments: