Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Catching Up...

I guess I have some catching up to do.  I think there was some blog slacking going on over the holidays on my part!  :-)  We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year!

 Carley and Reagan playing train in the laundry basket.  Usually this is done with two or three but I must have had the other ones full of laundry.
 The girls love to play dress up every day.  And every day Mom and Dad "LOVE" to pick up all of the dress up clothes.  :-(
 Kyra dressed like...I am not sure what Kyra is dressed like, but it looks funny!
 Reagan with her brothers snowboarding helmet and his clod hopper boots on.
Gavin greeting me at my kitchen window.  We have about a 10 foot drift in front of it that the kids can climb up.

 Reagan outside for the first time this winter.  She was not happy.  Her outside adventure lasted about 3 minutes.  Then when the tears started freezing on her face we decided it was maybe time to head inside.
 Kyra, Carley, Jed and Gavin attempting a sled train ride.
 Carley with a hot chocolate ring around her face.  :-)
 When we pick Gavin up from school each day, it is Reagan that gives him the biggest and warmest greeting.  She misses her big brother.
 Reagan's two favorite things right now - baby and Dora!
 Two peas in a pod - reading on the stairs.  I can fidn them here many days.
 Nope, it's not cold at all in our house.  We just like to congregate around the fireplace.
 Gavin is becoming a master lego builder.
 Seriously, not cold at all in our house.?!
 Kyra and Reagan hanging out together.

No comments: